Thursday, October 02, 2003

Well that's It

After english wich only lasted an hour or so, i went and picked up my paycheck at work. And much to my surprise the check for the windows still had not arrived. Fortunetly my paycheck was higher than i had been expecting.
Money
I got my start in the world of online investing today. I signed up for an account and transfered money into it. The money has yet to come out of my checking account and go into by new brokarage account but hopefully that's just a teknicallity of having opened the account after a certain time or something. I can't wait to get my trade on.
The Birthday Continues
we are supposed to go out ot dinner tomorrow for Jamie's birthday. We are going to Claim Jumper a gold country themed resaurant with huge portions and equally big ticket prices, but the service is generally good and they have some killer steaks. We are then supposed to be going to Camalot a local arcade minigolf go kart place; well now it's called Boomers but everybody hates the new name and it's still built like a castle so we just keep calling it Camelot.
Does it get any better?
TV was alright today i watched a little VH1 some thing about hot young pop stars with crazy money. Tonight was daly show, tough croud, and then on to friend, scrub, CSI, and lost without a trace.

Oh yeah and for everyone that knows me yes I am burning in hell!

No comments: