I have no way to install Chrome Plug-Ins at work.
Using only the Developer Tools you can work-around the issue.
- Go to the page in question.
- Let it load all the way.
- Copy the thing you want to copy from wherever else.
- Hit F-12 to bring up the Developer Tools
- Hit F-1 to bring up the Dev-Tools Settings
- Close the settings and happily paste in the value you want.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for each field you need to paste into
The reason you un-check and re-check in between is to let the page do any intermediary processing it might want to do, like enabling the second box etc. (sometimes this behavior is triggered by the act of typing, so you may have to type a single character and then delete it after your pasted content in the first box to get the second box to enable).