Saturday, October 04, 2003

I think i might be going somewhere

Well hopefully my life is going somewhere. Calc wasn't too bad today i managed to figure out one of the problems on the practice test and was able to do it on the borad for extra credit. We have a test on monday and i realle need to do well on it cause my last test sucked ass!
Money
So my check didn't come again today. that's a whole week to mail from southern California to northern. I got a new version of quicken that allows me to track invoices and stuff and i've also started using some of the other features like budgeting to help me save money. more money is always nice, but it's hard to stop spending some times.
People
We went to dinner tonite at Claim Jumper. I gave clayton his Tiger that i got him for being a month old and i got michelle a four pack of vanilla frapachinos from the store, not form starbucks, and cookies and cream with butterscotch. She had told me a couple of months ago that that is wht she wanted when the baby popped out. I had a burger and fries and a diet coke. i ended up spending 16-17 dollars after tip and everything. Claim Jumpers is expensive, but good. We didn't go to Boomers, i thinki might be giving in to the name. we were alll too tired. i'm actually quite surprised i'm still awake. wait a minute why am i awake. OK that's it i'm going to bed.

No comments: