Friday, October 10, 2003

Uhhh...

I'm fuckin tired. I finnaly got the accent lights that i bought forever ago put up. Found out i got like a 46% on my math test, so that's shitty i really need to hunker down and take care of this shit. I hate homework but unfortunetly it's the only way i thinki'm going to start getting ths math. Up until this i've always just kinda gotten math and it hasn't required too much thought. It sounds super lame but now i have to think and it sucks.
Oh the Fortunes
So i have determined that may day can be decided by my "hot chick iof the day" callendar, It's really one of those picture a day sports illustrated callendars. But really whenever the picture is just kinda eh, my day is eh, whenever it's a really hot chick my day is good, and when the picture sucks ass, it could go either way. So i see it as a sumwhat relyable gauge as to how my day will be. k gooing to bed now. I'm really tired all the time lately hopefully i'll figure it out and not be so tired all the time, then i can get some time to get a few more really long entries. ok really going this time...

No comments: