Thursday, October 09, 2003

Well that's it

I turned in my english paper today at 6.75 pages including pictures.
I got a free 30 day thing to 24hr Fitness so we'll se how that goes. I have no plan to actually pay for a membership but wether or not i use it it was free so i figure who cares.
Things are going well on the me front, although i still haven't gotten paid DAMN YOU NOPPER!!!!! but yeah my mom bought me canned pears. I love canned pears. mmmmmmm. Oh yeah this is the best part of my day. When i was getting ready for school this morning my mom called me down to her office and asked me about DSL. and then...
She Signed up for it. That's right I'm getting DSL, she's gunna charge me $10 a month which is the difference from what she is paying now but i think i can get my sister to split it with me. SWEET. Soon i will be on the high speed road to the end of the internet, maybe i can finnaly finish it :). but yeah i think I'm going to need a bigger hard drive, mine is only 13 gigs to start with and i'm down to a gig of free space as it is. With that much extra freedom to dl stuff i can only imagine how i'll be.

aight I'm out for now

No comments: