Thursday, October 02, 2003

Oh Happy Day

Yeah so not only did my group in physics actually get two problems right, I got two things of extra credit for putting it on the board as the first one in the class. We usually get it wrong by like one variable or something, and the ret of my group doesn't like going up to the board and well I love going up to the board. So yeah that was physics for the day. We are working with relativity but it's galalein relativity or something not einstienian which just means that we are assuming that the speed of light is infinite, which by the way it's not. so yeah. I learned that the sun that we see is about 8 minutes old and that if the sun exploded it would be about 8 min before we knew about it. My teacher told me that i am 99.9999% nothing, that made me feel bad about myself :) So yeah now i hate life i'm thinking about sending him the bill for my therapy.
English
Yeah so my next class is english. I'm hoping that i will get my midterm back and hopefully it will be a decent grade.

The rest of my newly discoverd blog life
So i'm loving this whole blog thing. I have desided that i need wireless access to it so that i can type out shit at all hours of the day no matter what is going on, a nice ipaq or something with a bluetooth connection to my cell phone woudl be nice, I'm thinking of figuring out a way to post from my cell phone itself like sending a text message or something, maybe an email. unfortunetly blogger only alows you to post via email through it's pay service i think it's blogger pro or something. But since it's all through xms or xml or css or whatever t's through anyway (I need to do some reasearch) i thiknk i should be able to figure it out if i really want to. I have a boook on WAP that i should be able to use to make a webpage that i could view from my phone and setup something that way, but i don't know. it all i suppose depends on how much server side shit it will take cause the only site i have that i could post from would be my geocities site but that would be sick if i could do it through there.

Thanks,

my head

No comments: