Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Aight here's how it goes down

Ok so about last night ending up sucking ass. I ran the credit card for my last table and brought it out to them. They were doner with everything and were just going to sit there for a while, they didn't want refills on drinks or anything so i left them and went to roll some silver ware (rolling silver sucks ass, and it's classy too). Whne i was done rolling my silver ware i went to go pick up their check and on my way there Andrea pointed out a computer with a credit card that had been declined. I realized it was mine and looked for the customers but unfortunetly they had left already. After trying to run it many times and manually entering it a few, I gave up. Fortunetly my manager was nice and 50d the 45 some odd dollar check and i only had to eat 20 something (shity). So yeah not wanting to be a complete ass hole i tipped the busser on what i should have made which was a huge percentage of what i actually made and left myself with no money for the nights work. But aside from that point work was great. Caroline wasn't working but she came in and hung for a while while she did some homework. She showed everybody her dress for homecoming, i guess her and a friend are going as wilma and fred flinstoine so it's this cute little zebra print thing. So that was cool, and Ann was hosting, she's usually prety fun.
On to the School stuff...
I think i killed my midterm in physics today. So that's good. It was open note/book/everything. One of the questions required figuring out the number of seconds between like january 26 1977 and sept 18 1983 or something like that so i found a website with a nice little date calculator thing it's called www.timeanddate.com. That helped a lot.
Other Shiznit
I bought a book today, it's called "How to Ruin Your Love Life", it's by Ben Stein. I read the introduction and so far it's prety good. I've also been reading this book my sister got for me for my last birthday. It's called "Zen for Begginers" so i guess it's prety close to that "Zen for the Suburban White Kid" thing i was talking about before. I'm about half way through it wich sounds like an achievement but you have to realize that its' writen with little caption box type thing on each page so half a book isn't all that much, but it's good so far i never realized buda wasn't alwasy buda. he started out as just some prince dude whos father was over protective and never let him outside the palace.

Anyway, I think i'm done for now so chew that up and think about it.

No comments: