Monday, June 20, 2005

Well that was interesting

Worked last night, Father's Day, It sucked cause I got stuck with cold side so I didn't make shit for money. Oh well. Anyway I expo'd the way I wanted and that made me happy. Every time other people expo the shit they set it out and then you have to come by and pick it up and get bread for it, and that blows, so I did my best to make sure every thing I expo'd had everything it needed to go out right then so they could swoop by and get it. I had breadboards with soup and salad, and ranch with the damn cheese fries, I hate when you have to get the ranch. -- Rant over

So went and played some poker last night, that was the most retarded game of poker I have ever played. For some reason I didn't think about the fact that Carson would not have gone all in on the first hand if he didn't have something really good. My dumb ass went all in on a pair or something, I don't remember what Mckenzie had but she went in too, Carson pulled the strait. Got to watch the rest of that game and then watched a little of the second then left.

You don't get a mention this time, but I think you can figure why.

about to go to lunch with Cheryl and Jess, YAY. I had a liquor class earlier, that was cool, Joe kept asking me all the hard questions cause I wasn't new, that sucked. But I learned, YAY.

Slept well last night, that was good. Bid Maden After After party tonight what what. Mike's putting me on 50 23 24, so this should be interesting ah crap that means i'm virtually closing, this blows, oh well I think Gabe's closing tonight so we can head over to the party afterward, Heck Yes.

No comments: