Friday, June 24, 2005

Talk about being motivated

Aight Check this out: my mom did the laundry today. Shut it, my mom won't let me do my own laundry cause she doesn't want that many loads going, so she just does everyone's. OK so my mom did my laundry today and when I got home it was sitting in front of my door, I put it in my room, and I just got finished putting it away. Yep I put my laundry away the same day it got done, hows that for being motivated to keep my room clean, Heck Yes. Normally it would sit on my bed for a few weeks, I have a queen size bed and being that I don't normally share it with anyone, the clothes are free to take over the other half.

middle of it

I read today, YAY. This is an exciting day. I started Cryptonomicon. Mckenzie read her psychology book. We sat outside Starbucks, it was sunny and I wore board shorts and flip flops. I ended up putting on some sun screen cause I didn't want my legs to burn, Mckenzie made fun of me for being white, I told her brown people shouldn't make fun of the white kids cause it's not nice. I bought a quizno's sub, double myskeet chicken and BBQ sauce with cheese, m, m, m toasted.

Worked it Out!

Work rocked, I had a crapload of awesome customers that basically sat around and drank and didn't make me do too much work, but I ended up with like four tables most of the night so I was busy. Allison came in with a couple of her friends. I think Lloyed hates me. It's weird though cause it's almost like he wants to like me, he just feels the need to pick on me about shit that I don't have much control over most of the time, but that I couldn't even bother trying to explain to him, cause he's one of those people that "doesn't want to hear it". I'll admit there are times I could do a little more food running and such, but if I need to get something done for my customer in a timely manner, I'm sorry I'm gunna walk out of the back and not take a salad or something to a table on the opposite side of the restaurant that is probably going to be really needy, in which case I would have to get something for them, most likely from the back, which puts me right back where I started, only now I've made my table wait longer. UUUUUUUgggggggg! Sallies nuts, I think she likes me and I like her, but she gets really snappy when we're working.

No comments: