Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Their up

OK so I posted the two pics I took.
I took a shower pre-noon today, that's exciting. My mom has commented on the fact that I take shorter showers than I used to. She has also mentioned that she wants me to be up and about and showered and everything earlier. I have determined that these two ends work against each other. I take shorter showers later in the day cause i'm usually about to go do something and am motivated to get out quickly. Earlier in the day I ain't got shit to do so I take my sweet time and soak up the warm showery goodness. Oh well.
I don't work today and so far have absolutely no plans, so that's fun, I'm sitting here showered wearing jeans and I shaved my neck. I've been growing my chin out and have decided to grow the rest of it to a bit of a scruff as well, at least until I get tired of it anyway. But I can't stand having my neck all scruffy cause it's just irritating. Cheryl doesn't like the chin pubes, but I don't care.
I told Jamie that I'm claiming an entire day with her before I leave, the terms are that we have to spend the whole day together no matter how tired of each other we get. Oh and I found her blog again.
I'm working on promoting this thing so i'm linking to everything I get the chance to, within reason of course.

No comments: