Wednesday, June 22, 2005

way too tired for this right now

OK well it's 3:06 in the morning right now and I'm way too tired for this right now. But I promised myself I would do this so here I am. I've been looking at a lot of crap online mostly on productivity and becoming a better blogger actually. I've been using del.icio.us as my way of bookmarking sites now. I have an extension for firefox called Foxylicious that integrates my del.icio.us bookmarks into the firefox bookmark menu. I also have the del.icio.us extension that gives a nice toolbar button for adding bookmarks, it allows you to select the tags that are associated with the site in an easy to use dialog similar to del.icio.us' own post site.

I've been reading about a book called Getting Things Done, it looks interesting and it's all about becoming super organized which has always appealed to me, it actually has me thinking about throwing some of this stuff I have away.

I have a couple pics of Mckenzie that I took tonight after bowling, I'll post them in the next few days to my Yahoo! Photos page.She's definitely making me better at bowling. I got a 120 this time, and that was even with her "help" on the first couple frames (I was getting more beer).

Off to bed...

No comments: