Saturday, June 18, 2005

Pre-Dad's Day Day

Aight so my ass was up at like 7:30 this morning, THAT'S INSANE!

Anyway so my dad made his famous Swedish pancakes today, they rocked. My Girl came over too, my mom was down helping out my aunt so it was my dad, sis, girly, and I; oh and the dog too. She likes Swedish pancakes, dad found out.

My sis got my dad some wine and cheese and some chocolate, YAY. I got him some spray paint stuff to try out so he can do the windshield on his bike the way he wants. Went to the mall with the girly looking for her dad, we got him shorts, her family was not very helpful in the process. I had fun though, then we went to the bookstore and then we got ice cream. Then we came back to my place and took a nap, cause I was hella tired, now she's gone. She had to work, so that should tell you about where I am in the day. Oh yeah I not only woke up but once again I had a shower Pre-Noon again. Heck yes.
Cheryl got off work a little bit ago and she's gunnaI shower and take a nap. Then i'm going to try and convince her to go to the mall with me again, cause I wanna look around at shit, Heck Yes.

So I'm using this thing called w.bloggar so this thing might end up a little more spell checked and stuff, we'll see I might not even end up liking it. Whatever.

Retard Quote of the day: "Put that shit down, tha' don't belong to you"

Yeah dumb bitches shouldn't have kids, she didn't look like she could have handled one and she had two. I hate people.

No comments: