Sunday, June 26, 2005

Golf day!

Went out to Poppy today, hung out for a while, hit a bucket of balls waiting for a T-time. Ended up too many Tournaments, would have waited till 1.
Scratch that, hopped danny's fence onto the first T at Springtown. Got kicked off on like the 4th or 5th hole, by a marshal that ended up fallowing us as we chipped balls all the way back to danny's house where we played a little Tiger Woods (Yal).
Posted some pictures from today's outing.

The rest of it

Not too much sleep last night, well ok like none, but it's cool I didn't mind much. Last night and Friday night Mckenzie and I hit up Adam's house for a couple of get togethers. I finally learned how to actually play fuck the dealer. I think I was playing it wrong, although I think I like my version better.
My room's getting progressively cleaner, so that's good.
I'm starting to think about going away to school. It's sorta weird. I'm excited to be going, but at the same time it's a big difference. I've spent 91% of my life in the same place. I think i've gotten comfortable, and i'm uncomfortable about being uncomfortable again.
Best Idea Ever Award:

Eric "Almonds" Bond -- Makin' those PB&J's

No comments: