Monday, July 04, 2005

Geared up to be a long one

Friday - Golfing

Bobby and Rabbit didn't show so it ended up Mckenzie, Gabe, Henry and I. It was Mckenzie's first time Golfing ever so we had to show her how it's done. We all proceded to do horribly, even Henry wasn't doing all that well.
We got to the sixth hole and Mckenzie had been getting better, while I think the rest of us had been getting progressively worse. Henry "lost" the score card on about the third hole, so unfortunetly there is no evidence to how we really did. Anyway back to the sixth hole, like I said Mckenzie was doing better and better and she had nocked it just off the green in only a few shots. She set up about 30 feet from the pin and chipped it onto the green. Clunk... That shit rolled right into the damn cup, I guess the sixth hole is extra lucky. We finished out the last three holes and parted ways with Gabe and Henry.

I knew her mom loved my ass

After golfing we were both really hot so we went back to her place for a dip in the pool. Her mom was home when we got there but she was on her way out wich would usually mean that we couldn't go swimming cause cause there aren't supposed to be boys over when no one's home. I sat down on the couch and Mc went upstairs. Her mom cam in and asked if we were going to go swimming and I said that I thought so. She said she was on her way out to get a pineapple upside down cake pan from Williams Sonoma. She then asked me is she could trust me. Being that I'm not one to try to screw trust with a parent if I can help it I of course said yes. Mckenzie was blown away by the idea that her mom was going to leave with me still there, but hey I'm a good kid. Anyway Ingred Ingrid (That's Mckenzie's mom's name) ended up calling a couple minutes later to tell Mckenzie not to tell her little sister that I had been allowed there without a parent. Anway Alex Allix ended up coming home when we were still there and Ingred told Mckenzie to play it off like she didn't know about the whole thing and that she had gotten upset about it. Hehe. Her mom love's my ass.

The Fair

I left Mckenzies house to go do some laundry and stuff before we went to the fair. I got all my stuff done and was mostly chillin when it came around to about 5:10 or so and I realized that Cheryl had not called yet. So I called her and she said they were already there, I was slightly irritated cause she was supposed to call when they were leaving. I got over it. Called up Mckenzie and went to pick her up. I tried to help her mom figure out what to do with this outdoor candle lamp thing she had bought. And then we left. We parked in the business lot accross the street to avoid the $8 parking. We walked to the gas station before hand to get some refreshments, The lady behind the counter asked Mckenzie how old she was and almost tried to ID us so she could get some matches. I'm still not sure why she got them, but they came in handy. On to the fair, we caught up with Tracy, Belding, Adam, and Josh in the parking lot and walked in with them. After a couple of sumwhat frustraiting calls to Cheryl (she wasn't in a good mood) we met up with her, Jess and Breanne. On to the Beer. Beers were $6 so that blew but it's ok cause I didn't spend $20 on rides so I had more money for beer. I thinkI olny ened up with 2 when all was said and done. Mckenzie and I walked around and checked out the bunnies and the Gardens while everyone else hit the rides. I hadn't been to the fair before and I never realized how big the whole thing was. There were a lot of info-mercial type booths with things for sale, and Mckenzie had to save me from buying a few things. I still think I need that glass cutter thing. Anyway so good times at the fair. We were all supposed to go over to Dim's house afterward to chill but he ended up with something he had to take care of. I hung out with Mckenzie for a little bit afterward and then took her home cause I was really tired.
It was a good day. Long, but good. I didn't end up getting shot at, and Mckenzie didn't have to take any bullets, so all in all it was a good day.

No comments: