Friday, July 08, 2005

And now...

The rest of the week

I worked on Tuesday and we went bowling afterward. I ended up getting off in time to take my time eating and go home and change before bowling, that was nice. I haven't been bowling as well as the first tie I went with Mckenzie, but she ended up getting a really good score the first game.
Wednesday was relatively uneventful. I slept till about 1. Mckenzie came over and we hung out till she had to go to work. I like nothing time.

The big Thursday

OK so Thursday was interesting. I had to wake up at 5 to leave the house at 6. My mom followed me on her bike to Mckenzie's house. Then We followed my mom all the way to Monterey, well Salinas but close enough. Then we drove to Laguna Seca to drop off the 1000 magazines that were the reason for the trip. That went off without a hitch and then we went to breakfast, yum.
Mckenzie and I left my mom at the hotel and went down to the Warf where we walked around and looked at crap. Then we walked around down town and got to see some sweet bikes they had at the Plaza hotel for a big charity auction. Then we drove down through cannery row and then a little farther to a park that overlooked the ocean. We sat against a rock and looked at the ocean for a little while so I could rest for the drive home. I hadn't gone to bed till 1am, had to wake up at 5am and hadn't slept in the middle. I was tired. We started back home and ended up stopping in Gilroy to rest more. I was really tired. Since we were there we went around and looked what Outlets they had, we didn't end up buying anything, but we did get a Mcy D's Ice cream cone. Back on the road I crews controlled it all the way back to help prevent against tickets. The rest in oakdale was awesome.
We got back to Mckenzie's house and hung out for a little before she had to go to class. We ate some samiches. After I left Mck's I called Cheryl and she told me that everyone was getting together at Central Park for Tracy's going away party. We cooked burgers and through around the football and kicked around the soccer ball. It was a good time. Cheryl showed up a little later with more beer, that was good. Then Mckenzie showed up after her class. I like her. It got kinda cold so everyone got bundled up and we hung out for a little while longer before Josh's Softbal game. The game started out really good but they ended up loosing, oh well.
Friday is Nathania's 21st Bday and they were going to go out to El Balazo, but we all came back to my place instead. It was a small gathering at most 30 but we really knew everyone and it was good fun.
We will miss you Tracy!
Happy Birthday Nathania!

UPDATE: There are pictures from Thursday on the Picture Page

No comments: