Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yay Saturday off

Well I woke up early cause my parents wanted me to help them clean up the garage. With five bikes it was getting a little cramped for space. We cleaned for a few hours and I threw away a lot of crap off my work bench. But we stopped at around noon so I could go with my dad to drop his Futura off at the dealer to have some work done. When we finished there I came back home and plopped in front of the computer. I stated kinda dosing and jumped onto the bed where I proceeded to spend the next five hours sleeping.

I'm a cheap date

When I finally woke up form my nap I called Cheryl. She was chillin with Breanne and had called Stacin to come out. I went over there and we all realized we were hungry. This worked out great cause Mckenzie was working and I hadn't gotten to see her yet. Even better she was on the patio and it was dead. Stacin and I split some wings, He had the cyclone chicken and I went 9 filet style with the garlic mash, Heck Yes. Breanne and Cheryl ordered waters and Cheryl was sipping off Stacin's LITs. I had a couple Big Bloaks and was feelin a fun buzz by the time we left.
On the way back to Cheryl's place I had one of the best idea's of my life. The fireworks stand takes credit/debit cards. Awesome, about $30 later Stacin and I were the happiest two people around. We went back to Cheryl's with our newly purchased bags of boombasticness, and waited around for a little bit (I don't remember why). Then I called Mckenzie to meet us at the place where we were going to light them.
We got there and had only brought one lighter, which of course broke within the first few sparklers we tried to light. Luckily there were some guys chillin smoking in the lot and they came over and let us barrow their lighter. I just spilled sprite on the keyboard by the way. Yeah so them when I tried to turn the keyboard over to dump out the sprite, I caught the can with the cord and spilled more on me and the floor, awesome. Ok so we're lighting fireworks and I had this cool one, a big fountain with these four balls one the sides that are supposed to blow up and do something cool as the fountain thing is burning down. So I go to light a sparkler off of the fountain and just as it gets lit one of the side balls goes off. Cheryl got a picture, it's the craziest shit ever. She's being sorta weird about it though and hasn't gotten it transferred yet, I think she's busy, something about going to work from like 10pm to 7am or something I don't know :)
After that We went and got Jack in the box and hung out at Cheryl's for a while then went home cause I was tired and hadn't been getting much sleep.

Other Stuff


Ok so I've updated the audioscrobbler feed on the right. It should work and tell you the most recent songs that I'm listening to as long as I'm listening to something currently or recently. Also I've added a stats thing so I can see how often people are checking this thing out and where they are coming from how they got here and all sorts of other stuff. Interestingly enough there have been a couple people that found it through a search engine and looked around a little.
I started writing this blog at about 11:15 it's currently about 12:30. I got a little distracted by the new stuff and the sprite getting spilled. But I need some feedback from the ladies. Molson, as in the beer company has come out with a new men's fragrance and I want to know what you ladies think, cause it kinda smells like beer but it's the good beer smell. Anyway leave me some comments and let me know.

No comments: