Monday, July 18, 2005

Workin like crazy

Well in order to make the money I need for school, I've been working virtually every day, not too condusive to blogging. Anyway, Not much has been going on, I haven't even talked to Cheryl or Jess (a little phone tag with both).
I've been spening my online time looking into the whole web2.0 thing. I'm finding it very interesting and have been brain storming in effort to do a nice write up on the subject.
I haven't found any time to read but I did work out a little progress meter to keep track of how far I've gotten.
My Dad's birthday is Thursday, I got Friday off so that we can go out to dinner. YAY.
Mackenrow is good, I haven't gotten to spend as much quality time with her as I would like. Most of the time we have spent has been at work. I've been picking up closing shifts whenever I can, and have actually been getting paid for some of them.
On Saturday I was forced to do some manual labor helping my Dad rip out my Aunts Kitchen. I got woken up at 7 by my mom, after having gone to bed at 4 and I worked at 4. It was supposed to be a breaker shift, but i switched with Ben to close.
I'm not going to be able to make it to Vegas this Year, I need the money. I guess Defcon will have to go on without me.
I move in at school on the 17th of Aug. I have to go to court in Colusa on the 15th, and I start class on the 22nd.
Batman Rules

No comments: