Friday, July 08, 2005

After Sunday comes Monday

Ok so yeah I'm capable of determining what day it is just by knowing what the day before was. It's a skill, girls like guys with skills.
So Monday was the fourth of July and my parents were both home and not working. They went for a ride early, and when they came back we went to the 11:30 War of the Worlds. It was a good movie I enjoyed it, but I think (Spoiler alert) Robbie should have died.
After the movie I pretty much just sat around for a while with the rents and I ate a pizza before I had to be at work.
Work sucked balls, It was really dead but fortunately Jess, Breanne, and Cheryl came in to see me, well to hang out and drink anyway I think they ended up seeing more of some of the other outback employees. Anyway that was cool. My last table was a group of People of middle eastern decent, I don't know how your supposed to say that. Apparently they don't celebrate the 4th or something cause they just chilled for hella days. I was trying to get out of there so that Mckenzie and I could go see the fireworks together, but by the time they left and we were on the road, we had missed the end by like a couple minutes. We got to see a few from the freeway.
We met up with the girls at Brandon's house where we chilled and ordered a couple pizzas and crazy bread. That was a good idea.
TJ called Cheryl and was having a get together as well, so we went over there. Rob, Mike O, and TJ were there along with some guys they know and a girl named Stacey who apparently works at Hooters. It was a good time, check the pictures to see for yourself. Rob got the girls to play a game of strip poker in which the girls all ended up loosing at least there tops. Good job Rob! At about 1ish I took Mckenzie back to her car at outback. I went back to TJ's and hung out till about 2:30 when I took Jinnelle home, I got her there at about 3 which she apparently got in trouble for.

No comments: