Tuesday, August 23, 2005

First day O'Class

Alright so first day of class today. Started it out waking up at 7 even though i had set my alarm for 6:30 for what i thought was an 8am class. Turns out i hadn't set the alarm. So i woke up late but it also turns out that the class wasn't until 9, so i was actually an hour early, better than late. First class was Chem, it's gunna blow cause it's chem but the teacher grew up in canada and apparently they fuck up their grading scale to make them all look like geniouses.
I have a two hour break after that so i went to go get my book that i still needed. The book store is still out but they were able to tell me that they should have it wed or thurs. So then i trecked on over to O'Connel and got my major all changed and shit so I'm officially a mechatronic engineer. After that i crewsed on home to switch out some books and shit, and then hopped the bus with Jeff (we both have a class at noon). The bus is free so that rocks. Graphics sounds like it's going to be fun, we get to model stuff and then stress test it and crap which is awesome cause I've wanted to stress test my bike design.
Right after that Jeff and I both have our Logic class. I ended up almost falling asleep cause he spent the whole class going over number conversions from decimal to octal and hex and such. It's about the 8th time i've had to sit through a class like that and it's the most boring shit ever. And I've used it maybe once outside of each of the tests on it.
Spent the rest of the day bullshitting. They came and fixed the shower head today and they are supposed to fix the cieling from the water damage later.
My Dad called me today. I talked to him for a little while.
went to walmart with Jeff, he bought a bike, and i got some random stuff that i needed. We came back and I went to Safeway. I got a 10lb bag of rice and a crap load of noodles, and some oranges, and a big vat of lemonade. I now have the most lemonade ever. YAY.
So i chilled some more. Ryan came by and told me it was his birthday, he was trying to get a bunch of people to go out to centerfolds. It was his brthday. Jeff, the Marks, and I all went along with some other people from our building. I tried to buy Ryan a lap dance for his birthday, but he lost his walet just as I paid for it so he had nothing to tip her with. She asked me if i wanted it instead, and I had already paid so I said sure. I like lap dances. I came out with a big smile. We sat and watched a couple girls, Mark had gone in for one too. A couple min later Ryan found his wallet, this was very exciting for him. He bought a lap dance, I was out of money.
I'm getting my room put all together slowly, very slowly. I need to do some organizing and cleaning, I've got the new google deskbar 2.0beta running, it's kinda cool. I'm mostly using the todo list ssidebar plugin cause it's always right there and that's how i need a todo list to be, i don't like the idea of havig to switch over to another thing to get at it, it's not very advanced or anything but it does the job for things i need to get at the store and calls i need to make and such.
I put the desk chair that the room came with in Jeff's room, the puong that sarah brought me is sooo comfortable.
I'm thinking about a way to publish my schedule in a way that i like. We'll see.

No comments: