Thursday, August 18, 2005

And so it begins

Moved into my room at UV yesterday. Setup my computer and realized that i had brought a wireless card but not a driver disk. It took me a little while to get the dialup set up today, the modem was being a bitch. Anyway, I'm, "online" with the free dial up and it's s.....l......o..........w. This has got to change.
I spent last night as the only one here. One of the Marks, the one from Kentucky (apparently some kind of exchange deal) got here this morning and dropped off a couple suit cases and then left for what seemed like the rest of the day.
The other Mark, from around Roseville, got here a couple hours ago. I took a very large nap today.
Still waiting for Jefery from Coron to show up.
I hooked up with Kaylin, and went to Target to get some random stuff. I have a "mandatory" meeting at 7pm, and another "mandatory" meeting at 9:30am tomorrow. They use the term mandatory to describe everything, but whatever.
Ha, see I do blog, and I'm here and not there now so I might actually do it. I have an update on the progress meater for my book too, I have to make it out to the car to check what page I'm on.

No comments: