Sunday, August 21, 2005

Been a few days

So All the roommates are moved in, Jeff, Marc, and Mark. They all seem prety cool, none of us have any food. Sarah (my sis) came up yesterday (Saturday) and we hung out with her budy Scotty, and went to the free show in the Garden. Lyrics born was playing and i thought he would be cool (his single is) but he sucked, so we went to the Bear and had a pitcher of Siera Nevada Brown Ale between the three of us (good Shit) anyway, Sarah and I are relative light-weights so i was buzzed and she was a little ove buzzed. We sat and talked for a while then went back to the show to see the next band that was playing (I hate [sombody or another]) they hadn't come on yet and i decided that they would end up being a much better band with another beer so we went back to the bear for another pitcher, more talkign and bullshitting. I ended up finishing Sarah's beer and then we went back to the show and caught the very last song. The band still sucked and I was drunk so they must have been really bad.
We decided to go back to Scotty's place and stole a cone on the way to the car. He has an awesome house that he shares with a couple people but it's huge and nice. I had another beer there (Fat Tire) and we hung out for a while. Then Sarah and I walked back to my place and passed out. YAY.
This morning Sarah and I went out and got coffee, and then drove around and she showed me where some stuff is around town. We looked around and walked some of downtown and crap and then we came back and she dropped me off and started home.
I've got cable modem now. one of the guys was kind enough to let us all share off his. So no more dial up, YAY.
Mckenzie's in Cordoba for the next few days so she has internet access and I can talk to her on IM. She called me the other day and i got the phone just as it went to voice mail, and not thinking about it i just hit redial or whatever and called her back. We talked for about 10 15 min before the phone disconnected at which point I actually looked at the phone number and realized I called Spain. Yeah I didn't call her back and other than that she sorta thought i hung up on her she wasn't to upset that i didn't call Spain again..os

No comments: