Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's that time again

Ok so it's 5 in the morning and I just finished filling out one of those 100 questions about the people in your myspace top 8 things. There is only one question I was intentionally vague on and that's cause without a full explanation it's way creepy sounding. Anyway I watched Domino tonight, it's a good fuckin movie. I liked it.
So Tuesday blew I didn't get anything done except spend some money that I technically didn't have, but it's like giving money to the bad guys, they don't know it's not there till it's too late. Only this is different cause as long as it is there before they realize it wasn't there it's not a problem, capeesh. I did do some cruising in Lows looking for a framing square, combination square and some clamps. I found that the various squares are way less expensive than I had thought they would be so that's nice. The clamps are some money and that sucks but really how often in your life are you going to have to replace them their almost like an investment. I didn't buy anything there but I also looked at new faucets and shower heads, as well as lumber. Have I mentioned I like shopping. I still need to go to Home Depot to do a little price comparison jazz, and also cause Lows apparently doesn't carry the black pipe style clampy deals that I think I want. Went out again Tuesday cause it was apparently Dory's last night in town (I thought it had been Sunday or something, I was wrong), nothing too big like three beers spread over a couple bars and no shots or anything. After party plans fell through and I woke up this morning at like 10:45 just before my 11am alarm went off.
I'm like a friggin breakfast master or something. I scrambled four eggs made five strips of bacon and had one pancake, it would have been three pancakes if not for the idea that a cookie sheet on the burner does not a griddle make. So yeah I scarffed all that down in time to get to Devin's house by 1 for a nice little float down sac before work at 5. Work was slow and I was an owner mother fucker for the first three quarters of my first three tables but the first one left me some fatty tip for no reason. I don't get these people the more attitude you give them the more money they give you. Anyway that tip put me in a pretty good mood and my tips went to hell after that. Ok not to hell but not as good as that.
So I closed and came home. I wanted to have some people over since there's so much bear here now (partially due to the fallen through after party of the previous night). That didn't happen. So I did some dishes and made an ice cream and OJ shake (I through out my milk cause it was bad). Mostly a fun filled night of this kind of thing. Anyway it's 5:13 now. I'm really amazed at how much I can write for this thing, when I'm just sitting here letting my thoughts flow almost un-edited. I edited that part, I added the hyphen. The hyphen just looked nicer rather than splitting the word all hap hazardly like. I'm going to spell check this too. I'd hate for you to see it without a good spell chekin'. How is it that this whole thing took 13 min and this last couple sentences took like two, that's fucking crazy. Ok maybe I need to go to bed.

No comments: