Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's been a while

So I just made myself a fabulous milkshake. I used real strawberries, homestyle vanilla ice cream, and a splash of milk. It's delicious.
I live in my new apartment now. It's pretty awesome. I'm living by myself until sometime in august when my roommates come back. I like this living alone thing.
I've been keeping busy too. Alaina has been helping me become more manly in exchange for making her laugh. She's been taking me horseback riding a bunch, I like it a lot, especially when we get to go fast. I've been riding Red. I'm really liking this ridding thing. I have a big scratch on my shoulder from running through the orchards trying to catch up to Alaina and tagging a branch. Thursday was a long ride, we went out with a couple of the family who's horses we ride's daughters. We went on a decent ride with them and then back out again to see Alaina's sister and family, her nephew is so small (a few weeks old and still a week or so till he's supposed to be born), and he doesn't look like an alien (you know most babies do).
Work is going well, I'm working about 5 days a week although I have been taking more time off than I probably should be to do fun things. But I like it I'm having an awesome time. Tubing is incredible, especially when you don't have to work so you can hang out on the island drinking all day, that's a good time.
I'm thinking about starting my desk tomorrow (Monday). I should mention I started writing this Friday night, and it's now Sunday night, I stopped Friday about "this is red" point. Now that I finally have my saw (I know your jealous dad). I spent today from 9:30 till 1:00 helping Alaina and Emily move, and we got the whole thing done, there new place is nice.
I think that's it for now, I'm going to try and start doing this again, but I can never keep it going, so no promises.

No comments: