Thursday, July 13, 2006

I smell like horse

And I like it. Just got back from riding with Alaina again. It was mentioned to me that I neglected to mention Alaina is the girl on the right in the picture I posted the other day. We were supposed to go on a long ride with the girls today, but when we got there no one was there and there were only two horses. Red, the one that I have been riding and Ringo, a little tiny barely a horse (almost pony) white with pepper flecks guy, he's cute though. I'm used to seeing Alaina on the big horses so it was kinda funny seeing her on the little guy. She ended up liking him though, she thinks he's cute, and he's kinda a pain in the ass, she likes that. I put on the saddle and everything myself today, although Alaina put on the bridal when I wasn't looking. Red has an ear that he doesn't like being touched, and she's afraid I'll get hurt or something, pish. I took everything off this time, even the bridal, he didn't even give me crap about his ear. We only rode to her sisters house today, but are thinking about doing a longer ride at some point here. She says I'm doing really well. I'm getting more and more used to Red's gates and am building more muscle in my legs so I don't have to hold on so much when we canter, it's way more fun when you don't have to hold on as much.
I went with Summer, AJ, and Allison to WaterWorld in Sac on Tuesday. It was bunches of fun although we didn't get there until two and they closed at six. It worked out ok though cause there weren't too many different slides and we had done about everything a few times over. Most water parks I've been to have enough tubes that they just leave them around and you take one when you want it and whatever. This place charged $5 (not a deposit) for a tube, that was only for the wave pool and lazy river (that had a bunch of leaves and crap in it. Anyway, we took it upon ourselves to teach responsibility to small children and stole the tubes they had just left lying around. When we got back we went to Outback and the four of us split two Filets, and I had two 22oz coral reefs. We went out to The Bear Tuesday night, there were a couple people that don't normally hang out so it was cool. After a few of us came back to my house and ended up drinking and playing games till the sun was about to come up. Kendal decided that it was a fantastic idea to squeeze my camera (she was drunk), it no longer functions as anything more than a really pretty paper weight. Kendal also decided (did I mention she was drunk) to wrestle me. I won.
I ended up working on Wednesday although I almost might has well have not I didn't make very much money (it was slow), and I ended up there way late. As always though it's better to be at work making money than not at work spending it. Kendal came in with a friend of hers and showed me the bruises that she apparently received wrestling.
I was listening to the radio this morning, Z-Rock was hanging out at Bella's Sports Pub, and said that the first person down there would get tickets to the Summer Cross Nationals. I was sitting around the house not ready at the time but decided to go down there, I kinda took my time and was surprised, after getting dressed and doing my hair and everything, that they still had the tickets, they made me answer a trivia question anyway. They gave me hints. And I got to be on the radio, I gave em a big "Z ROCK!" I'm trying to get Alaina to go, since she brought me to the Nitro Nationals but she has friends coming into town that day (July 21st). So I might be looking for someone to go with me, let me know if you would want to go.

No comments: