Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wow there, goin' big

Dory was in town Thursday, and we went big. We had planned on going big Sunday so I was saving up for that, but no we had to go big Thursday too. Don't get me wrong it was awesome. Dory's a cool girl, she was in town for a friends bacheloret party (she lives in Florida). Her friend thought I was a stripper it was awesome. When we left La Salles (I still haven't figured out where we were planning on going from there, we just started walking), we ended up in the Washington Mutual parking lot where Wendy decided (I believe instigated by Wes) that we should wrestle. Strait up hardcore grappling wrestling, right in the middle of the parking lot. Awesome. We started out circling each other and any relatively coherent person would have been able to tell that something was about to go down. A cop rolled by, paused in front of the lot and looked at us, then drove off. What the hell, way to serve and protect Chico PD. Anyway we get into it and I've got her pinned on the ground when someone notices her tooth is bleeding a little, nothing big, like when you just smack your tooth a little too hard and it starts bleeding at the gums a little. So we get up. And she starts calling for the second round. So we go at it again, this time Wes has my arm pinned to the ground while Wendy is trying to wrestle the rest of me. I'm yelling at Wendy that Les has my arm and she knows it's not fare and all that and then her roommate comes through and breaks it up. LAME. So they leave and Les and I are stuck talking to some dude named Charley who is obviously "secretly" in love with Wendy, for like 30 min or something before I decide to call Cassie to come get Les and I. I love Cassie she's the greatest and always gives me rides when I need them, she rocks. We got to Cassie's house and jumped in the pool for a while before we all passed out watching supertroopers. I woke up Friday morning at about 7, half an hour before I had to be at my car to not get a ticket. So I rolled out and started walking. Apparently it only takes 25 min to get down town from Cassie's.
Nothing really went down Friday, went to work made some money came home hung out passed out, I might have watched a movie but I can't remember, and woke up sometime Saturday afternoon.
Saturday I started at 3:30 so I got off pretty early, that was kinda nice, and I made fat money, so that's always nice. Got off work hung out for a bit and called up Wendy. She was hanging out with a bunch of her friends at her house and then going to The Bear. So I met up with them and we went to the bear and hung out there for a while then back to her house for a few min and then home, not too eventful but I had fun so it was good.
Sunday, Oh Sunday. I got a call from Alaina at 7:04 in the morning, way too early, but for whatever reason I had already been awake for like half an hour. So she wanted to know if I wanted to go riding. The catch was that we had to be out there in an hour. Awesome, little shower picked up Alaina and we were there. Their Oldest daughter wanted to ride the horses from their Old house to their new one (about 6-7 miles away). It ended up her and her friend, their middle daughter, Alaina, and I. It was a fun ride, even though the oldest decided to help man me up by pelting me with almonds and walnuts. I discovered the I can actually reach the ground from the saddle, picking up a hunk of dirt for ammo. I never realized there was something manly about getting pelted in the face with a walnut.
Clarification: So I'm leaving out the families names, I'm going to develop a system to make this easier. Their the 'B' family, Daughters are oldest to youngest BG1-BG3, and the Boy is BB1, Mom and Dad are BM and BD respectfully.
Ok So the ride was good we ended up along the streets more than Alaina and I normally ride, we normally use more access roads and things. We got to their new place, which was beautiful by the way, BD built it and it's gorgeous. BM&D had made breakfast buritos for us, they had two plates one with sauce and one without. These people rock. The whole family is awesome. Their kids make me want to have kids, and anyone who knows me knows that I hate kids, so that's impressive. Their parents will do anything for them, and the kids don't wine to get it. They ask for something and then if their parents say no they accept it. But their parents only say no when they have a good reason or something I don't know exactly how this works but I want to figure it out cause it's cool. I think I got a lot out of the way my parents raise me, and I appreciate everything they have done but I was a pain in the ass, I wouldn't want to have been my parent.
Anyway so we hung out talking about horse stuff for a little while and then ended up taking the horses down to the creek that is next to their new house. I took red down into the creek and got him to swim a little, it was awesome. The first place we went had a drop off into the deep water that the horses didn't like so we found another place that didn't get as deep, only about to their chests. We got all the horses to go in and I ended up riding sunny bear back a little, so that the others could ride red a little. Red was the best about going in the water. Sunny had never done it before but he did a good job considering. I discovered waterproof boots turn into buckets when you wear them in the water.
We got done with riding at about two. Alaina and I went over to her mom's house and swam till about four and then I left to get ready for work. We got closing done pretty quickly and I had some awesome tables, that took care of me, so I made out alright. When I got off work I called Les and he was just heading over to the Maltese. I went home and changed and then headed out to start my night. A couple beers, and a $4 patron shot later and we were off to La Salles. A few beers a few rounds of Corey's, ons', and something else that someone bought for Corey but she didn't want to take (good but strong); and we were off to Cassie's house. I walked to 7-Eleven, and got two 12 packs of corona, which I proceeded to walk to Warner with. That's a long walk carrying 24 long necks. Anyway a little hanging there and then Jim took me home, Cassie took me to my car at about 2 and then I got ready for work. Last night was entirely non eventful, other than watching The School of Rock, good movie. Then I woke up at 3, that was nice. I have the day off and nothing to do so this is going to be interesting, probably not. I think I'm going to go look for someone to cover Friday for me so I can go to the summercross nationals.

No comments: