Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ok it's happening

I'm not going to class. I started making a pizza 30 min before I was supposed to leave for my logic class. The pizza was done with enough time to spare but that would have left me with no time to eat it. So I'm not going to class. This is the first class I have just not gone to since I've started, and by most peoples standards that's good. Logic class blows. All he does is read his lecture notes verbatim. Jeff is going to class, so if there by some miracle is anything covered that's not in the note I can get it from him. This isn't something I plan on making a habit of. I generally enjoy the act of going to class, but this time it's not going to happen.
I got a shift for work tonight at 6:00pm so all I have to do is get Saturday covered and I can come home this weekend for Cheryl's birthday. YAY.
  • Gallons of lemonade: 9

  • Loafs of bread: 5

No comments: